StakeCube in Numbers
The Crypto markets experienced some recovery this week, with altcoins clearly leading the charge. Ethereum reached a new all time high of $4,400 and seems to continue going up at the moment of writing. Meanwhile Bitcoin is still below the all time high of early last week. However, as was pointed out on Twitter, dividing by the total money supply Bitcoin has not reached yet a new all time high since April. In other words, if you discount the money printing done by central banks around the world, Bitcoin prices in April were actually higher. This illustrates the fact that at least some of the growth we are experiencing is a direct consequence of the debasement of fiat currencies that is taking place. As for StakeCube, we had a really good week, with most metrics in the green. Particularly spectacular was the climb of more than 2,000 positions in the Alexa rank.
- User Count: 125,765 +0.57%
- Pool Value: 580.20 BTC +2.55%
- Daily BTC Mined: 0.093 BTC +1.09%
- SCC Price: $1.18 +5.36%
- SCC Market Cap: $11,516,000 +6.75%
- Daily Exchange Volume $152,055 -13.04%
- Alexa Rank 17,675 +2179
For those of you who are unaware, Alexa is a service that provides website traffic analytics. On their site you can consult how high your website ranks worldwide. You can check it out here:
Thanks to all the hype surrounding dog-themed meme coins, DOGEC tops the list this week with an impressive growth of almost 80%. DOGE didn’t make the cut for the top 5, as it was sixth, but still had a pretty good week. Congratulations to BIR as well for making the top 5 two weeks in a row.
These were the top 5 gainers for this week:
Top 5 Gainers
- DOGEC +79.4%
- BLTG +68.2%
- XLR +30.6%
- XSN +30.5%
- BIR +22.1%
We have made a minor restructure and some additions to the media pack that we published last week. These are the items added:
- First banner
- StakeCubeCoin Logos
- StakeCubeProtocol Logos
As for third parties, we continue to contact them to update the logos to the newest version. Some, like CoinGecko and CoinMarketCap, have already done it.
Axie Infinity Shard Listing
After the great success of our Axie Infinity Scholarship, we have now added Axie Infinity Shard (AXS) to StakeCube. For the moment we will support the ERC20 network, adding also Ronin once it’s made public by SkyMavis. Please keep in mind that the first few withdrawals could take a big longer than usual due to the necessary manual checks for newly listed coins.
These are the available trading pairs:
Let’s give a warm welcome to the Axie Infinity community!
Meatec Emergency Shutdown
Last Sunday a transformer exploded near Meatec’s main station cutting off all electricity. Because of this and the subsequent repairs most miners were offline for a couple of days. This was their official communication:
All the affected miners are now online again and rewards have returned to the usual levels.
Meatec Added to Discord Twitter Feed Channel
We have had recently many support tickets and questions in the chats regarding MineCube service disruptions. These disruptions were caused by issues on Meatec’s side but our users were unaware as they don’t follow their social media. To help keep our users informed, we have decided to add Meatec’s Twitter account to the #twitter-feed channel on Discord.
As we announced last week, we are organizing a new Rocket League tournament on the 20th of November. So far we have secured 8 great sponsors that have contributed to this adventure. Make sure to follow them on Twitter to show them our gratitude:
- MetaBrands – https://twitter.com/metabrandsio
- Pivx – https://twitter.com/_pivx
- Meatec – https://twitter.com/meatecm
- Zenzo – https://twitter.com/zenzo_ecosystem
- Graphene – https://twitter.com/getgraphene
- Bitcoin2 – https://twitter.com/bitc2org
- DAPS – https://twitter.com/dapscoin
- DogeCash – https://twitter.com/dogecashcoin
Make sure to also follow us on Twitter and Twitch, or subscribe to our channel if you want to contribute to making events like these tournaments possible.
These are some statistics for MineCube as of today:
- 398 users with at least 100% recovered
- 172 average workers per user
- Highest recovery rate: 123.3%
- $2.12 million worth of workers sold
The top 10 MineCube users combined own around 120,000 workers out of the total 530,000. Together they earn more than 0.02 BTC a day or $1,200 at current prices. If you want to join this elite group of miners, you can do so by opening a support ticket and placing an OTC order.
Wallets in Maintenance
Our support team continues to work to ensure wallet stability for all listed coins. However, as of today two wallets remain in maintenance due to issues with their blockchain explorers. These are BTCT and LUX. We are waiting on the respective teams to fix these issues in order to bring the wallets back online.
SCP Wallet v1.1.6 (RC2) is finally here! This is the second release candidate for v1.1.6, the wallet that encompasses massive changes developed over the past month. These are some the most important ones:
- SC v3-style Rebrand: SCP Wallet now matches the theme that StakeCube v3 will have!
- SCP-4 InstantSend: Minting and sending NFTs is now faster than ever, reaching completion within milliseconds.
- NFT Batch Minting: NFTs can now be batch-minted, with up to 20 NFTs in a single mint.
- UX Improvements: Contextual auto-scrolling, own NFTs highlighted, better explorer and much more!
- Stability Improvements: Reduced bandwidth usage, a carpet bombing to NFT-related bugs and the SCC wallet!
The great majority of these improvements came from suggestions made by community members within the SCP testing Discord server. We’re very grateful to all of you that participated, which all contributed to a smoother release of SCP wallet v1.1.6. The final release data will be announced in the near future, along with finalizing the SCPizza airdrop and distributing it in batches after its release.
This was the official Twitter announcement of the news:
Download the latest Release Candidate in the SCP Discord:
Development of the NFT marketplace has finished, and we will be making it available to users after the final release of the SCP wallet v1.1.6. Among other features, the marketplace will include the possibility to own royalties from every resale of an NFT you created.
Wallet Maintenance News
We updated the following wallets:
Previous version: 1.1.2
New version: 1.1.3
Previous version: 188.8.131.52
New version: 184.108.40.206
Masternode restarts were not required.
Previous version: 1.10.8
New version: 1.10.11
Please read the following information regarding the security of your account and funds:
The StakeCube.net team will:
- Never contact you first
- Never ask you to send them or move coins to some other address
- Never ask you for remote access or to install any third party software
- Never ask you for your password or 2FA codes
- Never provide support using direct messages
If you observe any of these listed behaviors, someone is trying to steal money from you. This applies to all of our social media channels. Our team will post official messages in the appropriate channels, and we only offer support through our ticket system on Discord.
Please, also take into account the following measures to keep your account secure:
- Enable 2FA in the account settings
- Enable IP verification in the account settings
- Use a strong password
- Change the password regularly
- Never share your password with others
- Never allow remote access to your devices
- If you require assistance, use only the official channels
- Download software only from verified sources
SCP Wallet is now signed with JSKitty’s public PGP key. This allows users to verify that the wallet has been cryptographically signed and approved by him. Even if our GitHub is compromised, the downloads are still safe as long as the PGP verification confirms that the files have not been tampered with. If you download SCP, please verify the binary against our developer’s public key: