Crypto Markets Update
After failing to break the $25,000 level resistance, Bitcoin price has come down to $23,000, bringing back bear euphoria with it. Voices predicting $15,000 BTC keep piling up, which is probably a better sign than if they were predicting $60,000 again. Nevertheless, prices haven’t moved much at all, so it is possible that the correction will continue and we will see lower prices than this.
Some people are blaming this recent downturn on higher than expected inflation data released a few days ago. It is possible that the recent Crypto gains were at least partly fueled by the expectation that the Fed would relax their monetary policy soon. Higher than expected inflation makes this possibility less likely. However, with US treasury interest rates pushing higher every month, the risk of the US defaulting on their debt becomes more serious. In that scenario, the Fed will come under a lot of pressure to resume a more relaxed monetary policy.
StakeCube in Numbers
No significant changes this week, other than daily exchange volume which went down a bit.
- User Count: 155,176 +0.10%
- Pool Value: 68.79 BTC +0.70%
- SCC Price: $0.038 +2.70%
- SCC Market Cap: $463,625 +1.08%
- Daily Exchange Volume $5,150 -28.48%
- Daily SCP Transactions: 18 +0%
Top 5 Gainers
Most coins went down this week, with only 3 survivors among those listed:
- TUP +7.2%
- DGB +2.5%
- PAC +1.8%
Release of Funds
In the coming weeks we will be releasing additional funds from the locked balances for affected coins. This is the schedule with the corresponding amounts:
- DASH – 10K (out of 10622) – Monday 27/2
- DOGE – 500K (out of 555K) – Wednesday 1/3
- LTC – 1250 (out of 1283) – Monday 6/3
- BTC – 4.5 (out of 4.98) – Wednesday 8/3
Once released, these funds will be available for withdrawal or trade.
Final Autofaucet Listing
Final Autofaucet will soon be listing SCC as one of their earning options. Sign up today and be ready to hunt some extra SCC!
At the moment we are busy improving the backend, doing some small adjustments on the frontend and optimizing our server usage. These are a few of the improvements we implemented:
- The trading pair buttons on the wallets page are back. These help to quickly navigate to a trading pair on the exchange.
- API withdrawals are now working with Internal addresses and usernames again.
- User/account API now shows the status (online or maintenance) of the wallet.
FLS Collateral Increase
FLS will be increasing their masternode collateral from 1,000 to 2,000 in the next few days. Hot Node owners will need to redeploy them with the new collateral. Cold Node holders will have to update the collateral in their wallets and start the masternode again.
SCRIV and SMART are now enabled on NodeCube both for Hot and Cold Nodes. These are some statistics for these two masternodes:
- Collateral: 100,000
- Collateral value: $30
- Monthly earnings: $0.17
- ROI: 7.11%
- Collateral: 100,000
- Collateral value: $50
- Monthly earnings: $0.68
- ROI: 70.54%
Wallet Maintenance News
Previous version: 18.104.22.168
New version: 22.214.171.124
Please read the following information regarding the security of your account and funds:
The StakeCube.net team will:
- Never contact you first
- Never ask you to send them or move coins to some other address
- Never ask you for remote access or to install any third party software
- Never ask you for your password or 2FA codes
- Never provide support using direct messages
If you observe any of these listed behaviors, someone is trying to steal money from you. This applies to all of our social media channels. Our team will post official messages in the appropriate channels, and we only offer support through our ticket system on our support email:
Please, also take into account the following measures to keep your account secure:
- Enable 2FA in the account settings
- Enable IP verification in the account settings
- Use a strong password
- Change the password regularly
- Never share your password with others
- Never allow remote access to your devices
- If you require assistance, use only the official channels
- Download software only from verified sources
SCP Wallet is now signed with JSKitty’s public PGP key. This allows users to verify that the wallet has been cryptographically signed and approved by him. Even if our GitHub is compromised, the downloads are still safe as long as the PGP verification confirms that the files have not been tampered with. If you download SCP, please verify the binary against our developer’s public key:
Social Media and Other Important Links:
- Discord: https://discord.gg/RTJKjdwEsY
- Telegram: https://t.me/Stakecube
- Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/964396784312480
- Facebook Fan Page: https://www.facebook.com/StakeCubeEcosystem
- Twitter: https://mobile.twitter.com/stakecube
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/stakecube/
- SCPScan: https://scpscan.net/
- SCC Explorer: http://126.96.36.199/