Crypto Markets Update
A new FUD storm hit us this week, crashing prices somewhat and threatening the prospects of a new bull run. Last week, the SEC fined Kraken $30 million and forced them to take down their staking service. Meanwhile there are rumors about the Fed and the OCC trying to limit Crypto platforms access to the banking system. A few weeks ago Binance had to stop USD withdrawals due to them losing their banking connection. All of this has been effectively interpreted as a new “war on Crypto” in the US. While troublesome, let’s not forget that the leading country by Crypto adoption is Nigeria, a place where the government is engaged in a complete and undisguised war against Crypto.
StakeCube in Numbers
This week’s numbers are finally a bit better, with SCC recovering some value and Pool value greatly increasing thanks to the newly freed funds.
- User Count: 154,778 +0.13%
- Pool Value: 64.98 BTC +83.66%
- SCC Price: $0.019 +26.67%
- SCC Market Cap: $234,063 +28.52%
- Daily Exchange Volume $4,987 -27.72%
- Daily SCP Transactions: 20 +11.1%
Top 5 Gainers
Leading the top 5 gainers this week is PIVX, as new developments for their online wallet MyPIVXWallet have not gone unnoticed by investors.
- PIVX +58.9%
- SYS +24.9%
- SCC +21.0%
- PIRATE +19.7%
- FIRO +13.5%
As we announced last week, this week we have released back to our users 550,004 DOGE, 1250 LTC and 10000 DASH. These funds may already be withdrawn. Tomorrow we will release the remaining BTC, which will likely be the last fund release for a while, until we manage to collect some funds from our efforts.
New Listings and NodeCube Additions.
As we previously mentioned, we are going to pursue new listings and NodeCube additions in order to boost the usage of our platform and increase our revenue. This week we listed a new coin: VIVO
We also brought you one of the most popular meme-coins in the Crypto space: Shiba Inu (SHIB). This is a BEP20 token. BUSD pairs have also been added for these newly listed coins.
We have also added KYAN, LATS, SFD and FIRO to NodeCube. These will be available for both Hot and Cold Nodes. You can access that through here:
These are some statistics from these masternodes, sourced from Coinexplorer:
Graviex, CoinMarketCap and CoinGecko
Graviex had deactivated their SCC pairs following the events of last month. After discussing the current situation with them, they have reactivated the SCC trading pairs. These are now also being tracked by CoinMarketCap.
Coingecko had stopped tracking the trading pairs in our exchange, but after our communication from last week they have now resumed tracking. They have also removed the message they added about us stopping trading, deposits and withdrawals.
The MMO/BUSD and TUP/BUSD trading pairs are now tracked by CoinMarketCap as well.
We have now verified CoinExplorer.net for Brave rewards. Brave users will now be able to contribute to CoinExplorer.net.
There is a new #giveaways channel complete with a Giveaway bot on our Discord. From time to time, we will give away some coins to users on that channel. This might be through sponsorships, for example, or simply hosted by the StakeCube administration.
Last but not least, we have updated the exchange to ungroup all stablecoin markets. This will make these markets more accessible, and we hope that it will bring some more trading volume to them.
Previous version: 220.127.116.11
New version: 18.104.22.168
Mandatory update containing new consensus rules.
Please read the following information regarding the security of your account and funds:
The StakeCube.net team will:
- Never contact you first
- Never ask you to send them or move coins to some other address
- Never ask you for remote access or to install any third party software
- Never ask you for your password or 2FA codes
- Never provide support using direct messages
If you observe any of these listed behaviors, someone is trying to steal money from you. This applies to all of our social media channels. Our team will post official messages in the appropriate channels, and we only offer support through our ticket system on our support email:
Please, also take into account the following measures to keep your account secure:
- Enable 2FA in the account settings
- Enable IP verification in the account settings
- Use a strong password
- Change the password regularly
- Never share your password with others
- Never allow remote access to your devices
- If you require assistance, use only the official channels
- Download software only from verified sources
SCP Wallet is now signed with JSKitty’s public PGP key. This allows users to verify that the wallet has been cryptographically signed and approved by him. Even if our GitHub is compromised, the downloads are still safe as long as the PGP verification confirms that the files have not been tampered with. If you download SCP, please verify the binary against our developer’s public key:
Social Media and Other Important Links:
- Discord: https://discord.gg/RTJKjdwEsY
- Telegram: https://t.me/Stakecube
- Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/964396784312480
- Facebook Fan Page: https://www.facebook.com/StakeCubeEcosystem
- Twitter: https://mobile.twitter.com/stakecube
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/stakecube/
- SCPScan: https://scpscan.net/
- SCC Explorer: http://22.214.171.124/