After the solid Crypto pump of last week, this week we had a substantial correction, with Bitcoin losing the $40,000 level today. However, most cryptocurrencies among the top 100 have managed to end the week in the green. This was a particularly good week for Terra, with the Luna token going up more than 30% and news that it has overtaken Ether in terms of staked value. On StakeCube things were quite calm. SCC experienced a correction, with the price now below the 1,500 Satoshi level. The disparity between total value locked on StakeCube and SCC market cap is now reaching 4 to 1.
StakeCube in Numbers
- User Count: 137,273 +0.34%
- Pool Value: 555.37 BTC -1.66%
- Daily BTC Mined: 0.026 BTC +4.00%
- SCC Price: $0.53 -8.62%
- SCC Market Cap: $5,500,000 -9.84%
- Daily Exchange Volume $73,877 -2.79%
- Alexa Rank 16,276 -286
A few coins had a pretty good week among those listed on StakeCube. In particular our partner Sys grew substantially, ending the week at 14.8%.
These were the top 5 gainers for this week:
Top 5 Gainers
- SYS +14.8%
- DIVI +14.4%
- GHOST +13.1%
- PAC +12.0%
- XSN +8.1%
In cooperation with our partner MetaBrands, we have secured 100 Whitelist spots for the upcoming project Mad Droids! Every Whitelist spot grants access to two guaranteed mints costing 0.1 ETH each for a total of 0.2 ETH. These spots will be shared with our community in the following way:
- 50 spots through our SCP Discord. We will assign the spots to the 50 first people to fill out the google form. Join here: https://discord.gg/8tmDEAyzrJ
- 50 spots through the StakeCube Twitter account. These will be assigned randomly, more details in the respective tweet. Our StakeCube Twitter account: https://twitter.com/stakecube
Please give us the ETH address you will use to mint the NFTs. In the near future we will provide our community with more of this sort of deals through SCV StakeCube Ventures and partners like MetaBrands. We encourage you to let us know through our social media what you think of this kind of initiative and whether you’d like to get more opportunities like it. There might be some special advantages for SCC masternode holders!
- Project Name: Mad Droids
- Website: https://maddroids.io/
- White Paper: https://whitepaper.maddroids.io/introduction/mad-droids-universe
- Deck: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1A2QvBk0JgvfVVWzwzFi-5V59s7Q9paSq/view?usp=sharing
- Tokenomics: 10,000 Genesis Developer NFTs
- Sector: NFTs, Utility, P2E, Metaverse
- Launch Date: April 5th, 2022
- Current Funding Round: Guaranteed Presale Minting – 0.10 ETH each
- Community: http://discord.gg/maddroids
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/maddroids
ESBC to Jackpot 777 Swap
We are in the midst of performing the swap from ESBC to Jackpot 777. At the moment the 777 wallet version 184.108.40.206 is running, and we have received the coins at a swap ratio of 1:1. Currently we are coordinating with their team regarding the chain explorer to be able to verify transactions. Meanwhile we will work on crediting the coins to the respective users and performing the necessary integration tests. We can’t give an exact date when this will be finished but it should be at some point early next week.
There was a scheduled maintenance on MeaTec this week that caused one day of missing payouts. You can read more about it here:
At the request of the Ghost team we have placed the wallet into maintenance. This is due to a network upgrade that they will be performing in a few days. Once the updated core is released, they will let us know and we will be able to apply the necessary changes and reopen the wallet.
This week we signed a contract with our first dedicated StakeCube content creator. Give a warm welcome to P0tyok! Every Friday starting next week, he will be online on our Twitch channel streaming blockchain games such as Axie Infinity and some others. Check out our Twitch channel here:
Are you a content creator? If you are also interested in becoming part of the content creation team at StakeCube eSports make sure to fill out this form:
Stakenet XSN Delisting
Apparently Stakenet is planning a swap to Hydranet, on the Arbitrum network. We were not informed of this, and we were not prepared for it, therefore we will be delisting Stakenet on the 1st of April 2022. We have been given no information regarding the swap, which could be at any point. Please withdraw your XSN as soon as possible and check out their official channels for more details:
Wallets in Maintenance
A brief update on the wallets that are in maintenance at the moment:
- GHOST – Put into maintenance at the team’s request due to “a network upgrade to the Ghost blockchain” which will include a new wallet version.
- KTS – Remains in maintenance due to a hard fork. Development of the new wallet is experiencing delays due to the war in Ukraine.
- LUX – The explorer issues we mentioned persist, with their team preparing a new blockchain in order to fix it.
- TUP – We haven’t received any news regarding development of a new wallet version that would fix the masternode issue. We’ll continue to wait for the moment.
- ULG – The wallet was experiencing some issues and we are working with the ULG team in order to sort them out.
- ESBC/777 is in maintenance while we perform the swap, as we explained before.
This was a great week for our shared masternodes, with Dash masternode 18 almost half full only a week after opening it. The Sys masternode we opened recently is already 76% full, so make sure to reserve some slots before they run out!
Find the shared masternode service here:
This week there were quite a few tickets from users with 2FA issues. The most common ones were how to resync it when it falls out of sync and how to set it up.
When the 2FA app is out of sync, you will not be able to login. StakeCube will display a message saying “wrong login details”. This is easily fixed by performing a resync on the app. Here’s how to do it on Google Authenticator:
To set up 2FA on your account, simply follow the steps in this video:
We recommend that all users have 2FA active in order to be protected from hackers breaking into their accounts.
These are the three requested features that caught our attention this week:
- Auto-logout function that can be enabled/disabled from the user settings
- Affiliate link with hidden username and possibility to generate many different affiliate links in order to trace the source
- Tier system for coins with interest (details to be announced)
We will study these features and look for a time to implement them into StakeCube Version 3.
Please read the following information regarding the security of your account and funds:
The StakeCube.net team will:
- Never contact you first
- Never ask you to send them or move coins to some other address
- Never ask you for remote access or to install any third party software
- Never ask you for your password or 2FA codes
- Never provide support using direct messages
If you observe any of these listed behaviors, someone is trying to steal money from you. This applies to all of our social media channels. Our team will post official messages in the appropriate channels, and we only offer support through our ticket system on Discord.
Please, also take into account the following measures to keep your account secure:
- Enable 2FA in the account settings
- Enable IP verification in the account settings
- Use a strong password
- Change the password regularly
- Never share your password with others
- Never allow remote access to your devices
- If you require assistance, use only the official channels
- Download software only from verified sources
SCP Wallet is now signed with JSKitty’s public PGP key. This allows users to verify that the wallet has been cryptographically signed and approved by him. Even if our GitHub is compromised, the downloads are still safe as long as the PGP verification confirms that the files have not been tampered with. If you download SCP, please verify the binary against our developer’s public key: